Thursday, April 9, 2015

Shout out to Ukraine!

I get to see the countries from which people are reading, and I have been so struck by the cluster of page views from the Ukraine lately.  I want you to know two things:

First, I'm immensely gratified that you found this blog and are following it.  It means a lot to me that we are connected from this distance.

Secondly, I am praying, we are praying, for peace and freedom in your country.  Part of why your readership is so important is because I have a glimmer of what you face.  During the UN meetings on women I met and heard women talking about the situation there.  I honor your struggle and grieve the violence you encounter.  

Thank you for your faith and perseverance.  And thank you for reading!

Blessings,
Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment