Friday, November 10, 2017

Gratitude November 10



Yesterday was a good day.  I began the day with energy, both mental and physical.  It was a day at home, a day I had planned to spend with a friend until he got sick.  So I made soup, and insulated windows, and did laundry.  I dusted.  Elizabeth and I worked on our retreats and talks for next month in Cincinnati, where we will be at the Cathedral for two weeks.  We got ideas for leading our upcoming covenant groups, and creating closure for the ones that are ending.  And still there was time with a directee, time listening for God working in him.  A good day.

I'm grateful for the mind that lets me think, and the mouth that lets me speak.  I'm grateful for the arms and legs and fingers that enable me to maintain our house and nourish our bodies.  I'm grateful for the ears and the heart to hear God in another person.  I'm grateful to be.

For what are you grateful?


No comments:

Post a Comment