Friday, November 17, 2017

Gratitude November 17





Today I'm grateful for wise mentors.  Yesterday I had a painful situation to deal with.  I called one of my mentors, and she asked me just the right questions to lead me to clarity.  I prayed on what I saw, and I took action.  Today I feel renewed and ready for whatever God has in store for me in the future.

This weekend I will lead a recovery retreat, and I will no doubt say something that others need to hear.  I will be the wise one for that moment.  I give thanks, in advance, for the opportunity to pass on what I have learned.

We all take turns being wise mentors.  It's not a lifetime appointment.  Sometimes you will say just the thing someone else needs to hear.  You won't even know that you're making a difference.  So thank you.  And give thanks for all those wise mentors who have come into your life, whether for a moment or for years.  We are all part of God's circuit of love and wisdom, and I'm grateful for all of us.

For what are you grateful today?

No comments:

Post a Comment