Saturday, November 4, 2017

Gratitude November 4

Today Elizabeth and I are leading a refresher course for graduates of the Making A Difference workshop offered by the Mastery Foundation.  This is an all-volunteer organization devoted to fostering leadership in religious communities and communities where religion is a source of conflict.   We work in Israel and Palestine, in Ireland and Northern Ireland, and in the U.S.

Today 15 people will gather in person and online to empower ourselves for ministry.

I'm grateful to have found this community, and to be enabled to serve others through it.  I'm so grateful we have this new house to host people in.  I'm grateful for the ways I've been empowered through this work, and I'm grateful for the amazing people I get to meet and work with through it.

If you're curious about Mastery, go to www.masteryfoundation.org

Bless you in your ministry, whatever it is and wherever it is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment